CFO in China
For our client we are looking for a CFO for the metalindustry.
- Act as functional no.1 for financial responsibilities for JV group of companies in China, reporting to overseas CEO and CFO of the Division.
- Lead the monthly and year-end forecast process by managing the compilation of financial results for a mid-sized Group of three businesses (individual companies).
- Understand and communicate the drivers for financial results. Report/presenting to Management, and maintaining corporate deliverables and deadlines.
- Oversee annual and seasonal sales, margin, inventory and expense plans, partnering across functions to ensure alignment of those plans with all departments.
- Develop and implement inventory procurement process/controls and trend analyses.
- To Set up system from financial point of view and analysis the trends instead of detail management and implement on purchasing. monitor and review replenishment inventory, including understanding weekly/monthly sales trends and proper purchase time frames to ensure proper inventory levels
- Lead a successful annual budgeting process by compiling and presenting financial models, leading the budget submission process, presenting financial results and highlighting risk & opportunities and meeting corporate deadlines.
- Prepare the P&L forecast for the business, analyzing trends, and challenging assumptions. Present the P&L monthly to management highlighting financial performance and risk/opportunity.
- Optimize group structure in financial reporting. Work on cost transparency on product level.
- Drive cost out projects in production and products together with head of production and engineering.
- Arrange local financing concepts and manage bank pool.
- Introduce an effective system of management of accounts payable and receivables.
- Establish Cost Center Accounting. Therefore a production background of the candidate is advantageous.
- Introduce an effective cost accounting system for product and customer result calculation.
- To avoid risk reasonably from financial and tax point of view.
- To manage and improve the skill of existing financial team by training
- Education: B.A. or MBA degree prioritizing Finance/Accounting/Controlling.
- Work Status: Chinese or non-Chinese with residency.
- At least 5 year experience as a Manager in the Department Finance & Accounting.
- Fluent English and basics in Chinese.
- Solid commercial skills, with experience dealing with banks, Auditors and Chinese officials (tax, labour bureau etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of ERP Systems, Hyperion beneficial but not required; familiar with PRC GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience with managing Chinese teams demonstrating a strong leadership capability.
- Working experience for a German or European-based Company beneficial.
The employing company is located in Liaoning Province.
Please send your application to Mr. Dr. Karl Waldkirch (firstname.lastname@example.org )